Friday, January 18, 2008

Toothfairy leaves dog giant, frozen toy; humans baffled


Yesterday was the best day of my life so far.  The toothfairy came, but she didn't leave a bacon-double-cheeseburger.  Instead, she left a giant, white, fluffy toy that was so big, it covered all the grass in the neighborhood!  This toy is AMAZING!  You can run around in it, eat it, pee on it, and it just keeps coming!  Mama took me for a walk to play with the toy, and I asked her to take my picture by it, because I was so proud that the toothfairy would think I was SOOOO good that I deserved this present.  Anyway, I wonder just how big the toy is, because we walked as far as we could until I got too tired to keep going, and the toy went as far as I could see!  I hope the toy made it all the way to your house, and you're out playing with it too!

No comments: