Friday, December 21, 2007

That's Sir Oliver to you!


Welcome, adoring fans! It is my distinct pleasure to invite you to my brand-new, super-fantastic, free-range, organic, fair trade, ergonomically designed blog. Yes, it has become clear to me that the hoi polloi are desperate for a place to converse about Oliver- and poodle-related current events, and I, good samaritan that I am, have decided to create just such a place. I will post my highly intelligent commentary on daily life in the People's Republic of Takoma Park, photos of my handsome physique, crate decorating tips, recipes for gourmet dog treats, and the like. You, the people, will comment on and, perhaps, make postings yourself if my humans deem you worthy. Now that you know my plan for internet domination, let me tell you a bit about myself.


I, Sir Oliver (aka: Olivier, Olive, Ollie, Poopsky, Captain Poopypants, Sir Poopsalot, Dr. Pooperschnitzel, etc.), am a four-month-old black miniature poodle living with some extremely dim humans near our nation's capital. In my first four months on earth, my primary exploits have been pooping and sleeping, both of which I verily enjoy. I have a little thing for feet, the smellier the better, so, accordingly, socks are my favorite items of clothing, though my moms have not yet learned to share theirs. I enjoy listening to classical music, polishing floors with my tongue, and going on walks, which I refer to as "visiting nature's smorgasbord." My moms don't seem to enjoy sampling all the tasty treats you find on a walk, like dirt, grass, nuts, pinecones, sticks, rocks, cigarette butts, pre-chewed gum--all delicious! Recently, I have become a connoisseur of a certain type of condiment, known as "Chew-Stop Spray." It really enhances the flavor of things like carpet, curtains, and chair legs, and my moms have been kind enough to spray it on all my favorite things.

So, until next time, I leave it to you, dear readers, to leave comments with the sorts of things you would like to hear me expound upon.

4 comments:

gigaram said...

Good luck, Oliver. Your parents are crack addicts. Just sayin...

sockmom said...

Sir oliver, this being the season of over indulging, I too have eaten many things that I am not supposed to. So tell your moms to lighten up.

amber cassone said...

awww oliver is super cute i cant wait to meet him

Martha said...

my dearest (the fact that you are my only one makes no impact) nephew i am eager to see you again for your very first festivus celebration! Remember I will always have treats (just dont tell your mothers)