Thursday, February 14, 2008

Picture backlog

Ok, so for the last couple weeks, I couldn't find the cord to connect my camera to the computer, so I couldn't post any pictures. Well, turns out I had taken it to a secret, undisclosed location for its own protection. But, it's back, and now I can share with you some pictures from the last few weeks...

Me and Winston at Grandma and Grandpa's after a long day of playing.


I always like to stay informed of current events.




Look at how utterly adorable I am! Even Mom can't handle it.



Ok, now I'm bored with this. Are we done here, paparazzi? No more pictures, capische?

2 comments:

Jen and Ben Lamm said...

There once was a puppy named Oliver
Whose head was a fuzzy black mop of fur
From photos he charmed me,
Completely disarmed me,
And now I think only of Oliver!

sockmom said...

Oliver you are so cute! I loved watching you and Winston at class your Moms know how to give treats very well. Keep on training your Moms.