Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ode to my Mama

So, dear readers, today is a happy day. Not only did I read that Sadie has agreed to go on a date with me (older women can be so sexy!), it is my Mama's birthday. Now, before I even read Jen and Ben's comments to my last post, I had been composing some birthday limericks in honor of my mom (great minds, my friends, great minds...). Here they are, in no particular order...

Mama's Slippers:

Mama's got a new pair of slippers
They smell better than pickled kippers
A scent worth beggin'
Or turning vegan
I'd even go under the clippers.

The one and only Mama:

In my house there's only one Mama
She is more fun than a pet llama
Her feet smell like roses
We like to rub noses
I think she might vote for Obama.

I need you, Mama!

I may just be a small poodle
But I've got a very large noodle
When she is away
I cry and I bray
Life without Mama is brutal.

Happy Birthday, Mama!

No comments: