Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sadie Lewis, will you be my puppy-tine?

Dear Sadie,
You seem like a really swell dog. It seems that all the dogs I know are boy dogs, and we really could use some bitches in this neighborhood, if you know what I mean. I can tell that you must be really smart if you know tricks like scooting your butt along the floor. Anyway, I like long walks in the park, sleeping in piles of laundry, and sticking my head in the shower. I'm looking for someone to share my rock collection with.
Will you be my puppy-tine?
Love, Oliver

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO honored. I'm glad you didn't let my "senior" status scare you away. I might be 7 years old (I know.. approaching 50 in those human years) but I still have my good looks and a lot of puppy energy. We'll have to have a date here soon. I have a feeling we'll get along smashingly.