Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello? Are you in there?


Alright, after the Freds, I just felt a little down, and I didn't want you all to be sitting there, in front of your computer screens, while you're supposed to be working or paying your bills or e-mailing your mother, and feeling really depressed about the loss of the Freds. Don't feel too sad for me, it's really not all that bad. I mean, it's not the same as a Fred, but I still have my chili pepper, remote control, lamb, hamburger, human-shaped blob, and socks. So, buck up, it's almost Friday! As a happy Friday present to you all, I've put a new picture in my profile. Mom caught this shot as Mama and I came in from a walk--I needed a new pencil for taking notes when I can't get to the computer, so I picked one up while we were out. On our next walk, I'm going to try shopping for a webcam.

1 comment:

sockmom said...

Dear Oliver, Sad things happen, sorry. BUT the good news is a SuperPetz store is opening soon right near my house! Hang in until then. Love, Grandma Socks