Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Poop and Circumstance


It's official, I'm a graduate! On Sunday, I passed my final exam with flying colors and graduated from puppy kindergarten. Luckily, Mama was there to take pictures as I showed I could sit, stay, lie down, come and shake. I also made it through a very challenging obstacle course. The toughest part was the tunnel made of towels. Most of the other puppies in the class were scared of the tunnel part, but I just wanted to play with the towels. Mom kept trying to get me to go through them, but why would you pass up the opportunity to shred a perfectly good towel?? Anyway, it was Mama's first time at puppy class and she was so proud that she got me a graduation gift. I'll post pictures of me with my gift next time--trust me, it can't be explained in words.
So long puppy kindergarten, next stop, Harvard!
UPDATE: Sadly, I had to disembowel the graduation gift before Mom could get a picture of it. It was possessed by a very dangerous, mysterious parasite, and the only way to exercise the demons was to split it open and remove all the stuffing. I hated to see a good toy go to waste like this, but I had no choice, I couldn't let those evil spirits hang around in the house, so I gritted my teeth and did what had to be done. Then I burned the remains, just in case, and buried the ashes under the couch cushions. If you would like to purchase a new one for me, you can find it here: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2755324 (trust me, only the 24-inch is worth it).

1 comment:

sockmom said...

I am so proud of you Oliver. Your Moms should have taken you out for dinner. Are you enrolled in the next series of classes-How to get the keys to the car? Love, grandmasock