Friday, January 30, 2009

Bring it on!

First, quick update: never fear, my missing sweater has been located at Grandma's house. Now, I can rotate based on how trendy I'm feeling, and how the Navy football team is doing.



Second, an interesting phenomenon has started. Apparently, by posting my and Mom's snow angel pictures, I have inspired other readers to send me their own snow angel pictures. Here is Aunt Martha's snow angel (note the depth of snow in Buffalo--so jealous I am!)





Aunt Martha also built a snowman named Ernie. I think he looks more like the McDonald's character Grimace, or at least the Bert half of Bert and Ernie, but I'm no expert:
So, readers, the game is on. Send me your best snow pictures, and I shall judge them and decide who, if anyone, has as much fun in the snow as me.

No comments: