Saturday, January 3, 2009

I love Saturday

So, what do you think, two days in a row, not too shabby! I suppose I should tell you, I've spent most of today sleeping. We had a little run in the park, but other than that, it's been the big snooze. That's because yesterday, Mom and Mama came home from dinner with a new friend for me. Mama's cousin, Cristina, had the privilege of staying at my place in our nation's capital. She was very nice, she let me steal her hat, and we stayed up real late. It's not too often I get to bond with my extended family, and I hope she comes to visit again soon. So, now we're all watching the game and having a beer (Beer--who knew a plant-based food could be so delicious!) In any case, I forgot that the pics of me and Ruthie Kramer were on Grandma's camera, so I'm working on getting those for you. Until then, I hope you're all making progress on your resolutions!

No comments: